Unique Art Deco style ring, made from 14K recycled gold, Ethical Cushion-cut Blue Topaz Stone & six conflict-free white diamonds. This ring is so special and can be the perfect alternative and gentle engagement ring.
Stone name: London Blue Topaz
Stone Measurements: 5 mm, 0.75 TTC
Stone Cut: Cushion( shaped like a square with cut corners )
This stone origin is Brazil, from a small-scale family mine, eco-friendly stone.
Diamonds total carat: 0.15 CT, 0.025ct each diamond
DIamonds cut: Very good
Diamonds Clarity: VS1
Diamonds color: E
DIMENSIONS & SIZES
Ring Size (in the picture): 6 US
Band Thickness: 1 mm
Band Width: 2 mm
Half circle band profile
Sizes: 5-9 US
∙ all sizes are in US sizing
∙ If you need finding your ring size/necklace length- please check our sizer guide
• Photos enlarged to show details, check dimensions for actual size.
• Original illustrated design by DUSA
• Made from recycled 14k gold and conflict-free stones.
PROCESSING TIME & SHIPPING
• This item is made to order, therefore please allow 10-14 days until it is ready to be shipped.
• The package is shipped to you from Israel via Express DHL Shipping with a courier in 4-5 Business days. We ship Free worldwide.
DUSA’S jewelry is packaged in a sustainable material – paper, cardboard, cotton, and linen. All jewelry is beautifully packed and ready to be gifted.